Corporate Social Responsibility
Bouston-E-Sabz (BES) was founded with the wider purpose of serving Afghanistan:
- Raising the quality and standardization of Afghan agricultural products and practices.
- Improving the incomes of Afghan growers through contract farming and training in global best practices.
- Introducing global accreditations to Afghan farmers to increase product values.
- Expanding the Afghan agricultural brand in the global market through the export of Afghanistan’s world class produce.
- Implementing modern agricultural technologies including soil and water testing for improved yields.
- Leveraging all development actors: government, NGO, and private sector to commercialize and scale the Afghan agricultural industry from subsistence to sustainable export production.