We Are The Leading Agriculture Company in Afghanistan.
Boustan Sabz (BS) is a leading agricultural company in Afghanistan. Our mission is to create, facilitate, and produce high-quality agricultural products by using improved production and marketing innovations, value-added production strategies, and eco-friendly methodologies that enhance client benefits and satisfaction.
Our Commitment to Quality & Innovation
As part of our commitment to quality and innovation, a hybrid Research and Training Campus was established in 2014 on 120 hectares of land leased from the Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock. Featuring advanced technologies and the latest equipment, the facility provides a venue for onsite collaboration which helps accelerate ideation and new product development.
Achieving Sustainable Growth
A key factor in achieving sustainable growth is a sustainable supply of raw materials at the most basic level. BS has been working with Afghan farmers on a contract basis for the past decade, and it has been a relationship we believe works well for both the farmer and the company.
Products We Offer
Our Recent Projects
Better Agriculture For Better Future
- Largest cold storages with the capacity of 40,000 metric tons
- Standard Pack-House with the capacity of packing and processing 15 metric tons of fresh fruits and vegetables in a day
- 120 hectares agriculture and research farm in Afghanistan (70,000+ trees)
- 40 Greenhouses (405 SQM Each) including; 2 Mega Greenhouses (10,086 SQM Each)
- Drip irrigation system (300,000+ meter piping)
- Agriculture Radio Station (Boustan FM 87.5)
- 2000+ Contract Farming Across Afghanistan
- Active in Export to different countries worldwide
- Two fully controlled shed poultry farms with the capacity of 25,000 birds each.
We have established strategic alliances with a number of local farmers as well as domestic and international organizations. Our excellent relationships with farmers, local communities, and government agencies ensure a steady and safe supply of raw materials to meet our growing demand.
News & Articles
Boustan Group has finalized the contract for exclusive distribution of CapriSun juice in Afghanistan
As a socially and environmentally responsible company, we are firmly committed to upholding world-class specifications for our products and services, while ensuring quality, safety, and efficiency. We have been certified and committed to meet standards of: